I'm back

Hello, everybody!

I'm back to blogging at this blog and I hope that you'll enjoy my new stories. I was going to stop blogging cause I felt confused about my bisexuality and about my 'different' side, but now I think that this is the best time for me to have blog and through it I hope I'll break down this confusing.

Am I gay or bisexual or straight - we'll see. For now, I'll hold to this blog and to your comments and to your support. Thanks to everybody who is writing to me and trying to help me understand what means 'to be different'...

That is all for now.

See you soon with some new fresh stories. :D

Comments

  1. I'm truly glad to see you blog again. I hope you find the answers to your "confusion" because I'm still working it through sometimes.

    We're all different. It's just a matter of degree so much as kind. :P

    I can't wait for some fresh new stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Just found your blog - and glad I did. Feel free to visit my blog, and I'll be following yours now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I mean I will be following via the RSS feed, so I might not actually visit your page just get the feed. But don't worry - there are people out there who will read your blog, and who care about you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?