My crappy writing

Rereading my blog, I noticed that I repeat myself constantly and that I don't think too much when I write; I just write. Which is wrong. I'm not a good writer and some posts sound so fucking pathetic.

Since this moment, I will try to improve my writing and to become more dedicated to writing than ever.

I even thought about deleting all the previous posts and start over, but I will lose precious past records, so I will just start new ones and pay less attention to my stupid old nonsense posts before.

That's all. Nothing special in my life, I'm still stuck with exams, so I didn't have time to live properly, and I will update later. I'm chasing scholarship and I will be probably getting back to Budapest and maybe visiting Berlin for the first time in some future period. But I will tell you more about it when I know something more for sure.

Thanks for reading and for putting up with me all this time.
B.

Comments

  1. Just caught your post, and your writing is NOT crappy! Your thoughts and feelings come through sincerely, nothing for which to apologize. I appreciate the difficulty of another language and I am very impressed.
    -Do focus on your studies and don't get side-tracked with relationship ups-and-downs; the world runs on money and you need a good education to get your share. Stay on track. bfn - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog. When are you going to reveal to us your homophobic country?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. I was thinking about it, because of a lot of new factors, which happened recently here.

      Delete
  3. Your blog is in NO WAY crappy!!

    Please don't delete the entries!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't, don't worry, I was just thinking about it, but I will try to make them better and to write better, more concisely and better, with quality. Thank you all for your comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?