Some facts about me

Tell us more about you please....
 
Can you please ask me direct question, it's called Question and Answers, this is not a question... :)

I really appreciate you asking me questions, I feel liberated and able to open myself more, I feel that I'm really becoming honest and finally my blog is getting some amazing and the most important touch...

So, I will not ignore your “question”, I will publish some facts about me, 12 facts. So here we go...

1. I’m 187 cm tall, which is about 6 feet, and I think 2 or 3 inches, I don’t really know to convert that right now and my calculator is far far away :)
2. My weight is about 75 kg (you do the conversion), which is a bit skinny, but I plan to gain 3-5 kg more with changing diet and with all these exercises I’m doing right now.
3. I love to ride my bike, it’s the most amazing thing in the world :) and I would really like to compete one day in triathlon, cause I love swimming and running, too. The best combination of my favourite sports. I can't wait to get warmer and I can’t wait for spring to come (only one more month yay), I hate winter.
4. I'm very good at swimming, I even trained water-polo and trainer proposed me to start with swimming, cause I had nice time when we were measuring the time for swimming across the pool. I really don’t know why I didn’t, but never mind now, it’s too late, I can enjoy swimming whenever I want, I don’t need to worry about Phelps and others :D
5. It is really difficult for me to curse in my own, native, mother tongue language, I don't know why, while I don't have problems with English for example... I only curse when I’m really really pissed off, but that’s kinda rare, so I don’t swear at all :) lol
6. I hate smoking, and I really can't stand the smell of cigarettes, but I’m used to it, cause major of my friends are smokers, unfortunately.
7. My favourite colours are blue and white.
8. I'm bit perfectionist, I can’t really explain, but I tend to make and keep things perfect sometimes, which is, I think, bad sometimes.
9. Basically (well, better said politically) I'm fluent in... let me see... 5 languages and I'm learning one more right now, and I kinda can understand bit of Spanish and French... So, basically I will know about 8 languages, lol… I also plan to learn Spanish and French bit more in the near future.
10. I cannot sing, I cannot act, I'm very shy person sometimes... :)
11. I’m very optimistic person now, and to be honest, I wasn’t like that 2-3 years ago.
12. I’m very social person, maybe that’s why I’m so scared of coming out. I don’t want to lose my friends. And yeah yeah, I know, if they can’t accept me of what I really am, they aren’t my REAL friends, but still, I will leave things as they are right now and think later about that. First things first, take care of what can be done now before worrying too long over what might never be. So, for now, school and financial independency at first and later coming out to everybody…

That's all for today, folks :)
Thanks for reading!
P.S. I will answer ANY question, no matter what you ask, but please be patient while waiting for your answer, and don’t ask one question twice, I don’t want to abuse and to be boring with posts which will contain only question and few lines of text. I’m also answering in some order and with some time interval between Q&A posts, I mean, I answer the question which is asked first, I won’t skip, so I repeat one more time, please be patient. I will answer ANY question you ask, don't worry :) :D

Comments

  1. hmm... so any question? :p

    haha ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. I generally don't swear a lot either.
    6. I, too, hate smoking and the smell of it. Fortunately most (all?) of my friends are non-smokers. :-D
    7. Lol, the colors of the Greek flag.
    8. Same here, though I've relaxed on that a lot in the last several years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Manu: Yeah, any question, feel free to ask whatever comes to your mind :)

    @Aek: Lol, I swear sometimes in other languages, but my own is kinda difficult, or maybe the swear words seems so ugly and so hard to say for me as native speaker, so maybe because of that dunno...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you are into exercise; the best high there is. Make sure if you put on weight it is muscle and not fat; eat quality food and watch the fat and sugar content. I hate smoking too. Unfortunately, straight friends may be put off by homosexuality because they may not want to be seen hanging with homosexuals. That sucks. Make sure they are 'enlightened' friends first before coming out. Five languages! Wow. Ok, I'll go and ask a question. - Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aaron: I can't really say here publicly, cause I tend to hide my nationality and place where I'm from. I can told you about English, but you can see that I can speak it from my posts... Beside English, I can speak my native language and a few more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol u know how much similarities we share by now.

    I wish I can put myself into exercising... I wanna get fit - maybe I'd develop the habit of going to the gym once in college.

    MAN!!! about 12!!!! you sounded so much like me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, being fit is really essential, and it's really healthy... I can't wait to get warmer... :)

    LOL... I'm so glad because of 12... :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?