Life is booming and fading...

Hello everybody.

It's nice to see you again. How have you been?

From my part, I'm amazing, living a life and enjoying every moment of it. I found a job, now I'm working full time, I have my own money and I'm saving a lot. I'm still in a relationship with N. My life is booming while my mothers is slowly fading. She has a severe cancer on her lungs. Her condition is really serious.

When it comes to my moving out of country, it happens that I will get the opportunity to do that soon. In a couple of weeks, if I get a job offer which will make me to move out of country. The offer is amazing, but I still have four major reasons why not to go.

1. My mother
2. N. and our relationship
3. People and life in my original country.
4. The University and finishing my education somehow

While the list for reasons why should I go is way bigger and more interesting.

I need to rethink it really hard and make a decision. When I get the offer, I have like 4 months to rethink it and to give them an answer. I think that this will be the hardest decision I ever made.

Even though it seems like I'm 100% sure I got the offer, the truth is I didn't, but I got an impression that they really liked me and that they will offer me a job. We'll see.

That is all for today. Welcome back to my blog!

B.

Comments

  1. Hoping that your Mother will recover completely soon.

    Glad to know that you both are together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?