Night with D.

I didn't have inspiration to write because I thought that no one reads my blog, but I started to receive some comments and I think that I'll continue with writing.

A while ago I was at some party (again) and D. was there. Well, I was invited by him, just for the record. Than as the night went on, he hooked up with my friend who is girl, who was brought by me in request of party-maker. D. hook up with... Let's call her Simone.

I was with two girls at that party and I was kissing one of them near D. When my one-night-girl went back at the podium to dance, I was so drunk and I starred in D. and Simone for about two minutes. I was so jealous and in that moment, totally drunk and unaware that I could reveal myself to the viewers who can see me, but to be honest I didn't care at all. That night was disaster for me, because I like Simone too and she was kissing with boy who I also like, my bisexuality :( I even think that I hooked up with that two girls just because D. hooked up with Simone and my heart was broken two times that night :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?