Mobile blogging and the party

I've just read all of my previous posts to keep a truck of what I have written until now and I decide to try something new with this blog, well it isn't so new, I used mobile blogging before. With mobile blogging I will make (I think) this blog more interesting and more up to date. And it's very easy, you just need to send message to some email address and that's all. The post will be published immediately. It's amazing. But just for the record, I won't stop using computer; I will blog from mobile and from computer from now on.

Tonight I'm going to some party with some friends. Can't wait cause I didn't party for quite some time. This will be my first club party after 3 months of 'relaxing' :)

Thanks for reading. See ya tomorrow with updates from the party.

Comments

  1. I hope you have fun!! ^_^

    I never bothered to figure out how to blog from a mobile phone. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?