Feelings redused

Well, in past few days I've noticed that I care less about D. Dunno why, maybe because I finally realized that he's too egocentric and too self-loving. But he's still so cute and we are nice friends right now (it's just awkward and bit scary that I hang out with him and I'm in love with him and so amazing at the same time).

I'm going on summer holiday with him. Also, a lot of other people from school and from our circle of friends are also going. I don't expect something to happen there, I repeat he's straight, but still I can't wait to be with him for 7 days, oh sorry it's 10 days :-D Yeah, baby!

And one more thing about this blog, well two things. This blog will be just my way to express some thoughts because I have the need to do that and I won't bother you anymore about publishing comments and leaving me reply. I feel very relaxed when I'm writing this to the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?