Bloggers

I didn't write for quite some time. I didn't have inspiration and I didn't get so many visits, so I don't know what to write anymore, and I have huge desire to talk. And I don't have time after all, because school is almost over and I need to study hard.

While not writing, I was surfing other blogs of people who is like me and I found many blogs. All stories are really similar and that confuses, amazes and surprises me the most.

Every time I found new blog with similar things that are happening to me too, I am really happy. God bless the Internet. This blogs and bloggers give me hope and support to realize myself as normal person (even my parents and friends and rest of society where I live would never consider me as normal if they know my secret). A lot of these guys are living perfectly normal life, as gays. In my country, I simply can't live like gay and that's the saddest thing about me.

I found this blog: Picture Perfect with some guy which is literally my copy :) LOL and he even managed to find boyfriend. As for me, I can't even dream about that, because even if they were gays here they are hiding that like me. And my feeling about D. is always there, and he's straight, but what can I do. Love is invincible and you can't control it.

Until next post...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?