The end of school

School has officially ended. Now I can enjoy my summer holiday and my time with D. :)

A lot happened in these past two-three days, a lot of big happening, and my emotions and impressions about all aren't settled yet, and I simply can't write right now.

I was again at some party with D. I noticed that I drink a lot, and I promised myself that I'll drink only in his presence, and I try to obey that. I was so drunk that night with him, we danced a little, we hugged each other (but only friendly) and I simply can't understand how I manage to control myself not to tell him anything about my feelings or to anybody else. They say that drunk people say a lot of things they don't want to. Alcohol is like some truth serum but not for me, I think.

Now I'm bit scared am I too predictable and too obvious. What if he and his (our) friends find about me... I really don't know what I will do. OMG, I don't even want to think about this. Am I too obvious with my acts?

First things first, take care of what can be done now before worrying too long over what might never be... I like this saying. It really relaxes me when I'm like this.

Thanks for reading, that's all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?