RIP Amy Winehouse

Before I publish post about my summer holiday, I would like to say a few words about Amy Winehouse. 

I was deeply hurt when Mike told me she died. I had a huge respect for her, her music and her incredible voice, and even about her problematic and unique life. She was such a great talent and the person who does what she wants to do, and especially when it comes to music, she fucking loved to sing and I loved her music so much. I'm so sad because she ruined her with drugs and alcohol, but to be honest, her death wasn't big surprise. After the last concert she held, I was hoping that she will maybe get better and it was so sad to see her in that condition. And then while I was on my holiday I've found out she died. :(

Rest In Peace Amy, fly, fly because finally you are free, find your peace...

This is my favourite song:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?