Corfu, Greece, Summer 2011 - part 1

Where to start… I don’t know. It was amazing. It was the best summer holiday in my life. I had everything, good company, great parties, and a great ending and it was simply - perfect.

First few days I was bit down. I was going there with three of my friends, David, and two other one from childhood (I already named them Isaac and Ivan). And to be honest, I don’t know why I was down, I simply felt down. Isaac and Ivan have some tight and very stormy relationship even though they are neighbors. Ivan is a pathological liar (and on this holiday I realized why is he lying that much) and Isaac is very impulsive person and he can’t stand a lie. And I won’t bother you with unimportant details.

After two days, the crazy parties started and I have rent a bike, so I decided to go around the island by myself and one day I did and I had great time. If I didn’t mention earlier, I’m a huge bike-freak and I love driving my bike. This bike ride made me feel really better. I was driving like 45 km from the town we were in to the city of Corfu.

I was in Corfu (city) and some nearby beaches and it was amazing. The island and the city of Corfu are really beautiful and it was great experience to drive bike there. Here are some pictures, all pictures are mine, just for the record, so for the first time on this blog, you are able to see a part of me on pictures ;)

Corfu city, I'm almost in it.

Old town of Corfu (city).

Familiar street in Corfu, I forgot the name, the whole city looks like Venice.

Typical Greece... or not :)

Beautiful Greek sea... I love this picture, it came out so nice...

Issos beach, sunset...

The road back home, and my shadow on the road.

After returning bike after 4 days, I decided to start drinking (because it's a summer holiday, after all, and there's a lot of clubs around), even though I wasn’t in a drinking mood in the beginning. And I did drink and then it started to feel bit better. I didn’t drink too much, just to feel relaxed and okay and it was totally okay. I was controlling myself when it comes to drinking and I liked that. I met a lot of new people, and I will for sure stay in touch with a lot of them. I came out to one of the girls and she was totally okay with it, and we become quite close friends. Later she even approached to one of the guys for me, :)

And nights was going and going, and it was really relaxing, I forgot all my problems and I was really having a great time. Here's some pictures from night life. (and no, there's no me in it, just some random people from the clubs... :) )

"Yo, mate!"



Evening was usually ending like this for me ;)

And then 29th of July came and something amazing happened. I met someone who changed the whole ‘impression’ of this summer holiday and who made it worth million times more. Maybe I’m exaggerating a little, but in that particular moment I felt like that. What happened, you'll hear in the next part... Sorry for teasing, but I need to, to make it more interesting and the post started to be very long and I have more pictures to put up... The next post will be ready in two or three days...

Thanks for reading and thanks for following, love ya all...
B.

PART 1 | PART 2 | PART 3 | PART 4

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?