Ricky Martin - Me

Today I got the book written by Ricky Martin entitled "Me". I opened my first credit card, but it's for Internet use only and when I got my first money, by working some job on TV, I ordered the book. I was so happy and excited when I saw it on my desk when I got home from an exam (and it came like in 5 days even though they told me it will be around September 14th), and there were some problems with my parents, cause the postman was like: "You need to sign here" and he mentioned police, dunno why (maybe some post business), and my dad was like very suspicious and asked me over the phone: "What the book is about?" in a way like he suspects even though I'm sure he doesn't know who is Ricky Martin, but I don't care. They are very old-fashined and they don't know a lot about Internet and ordering through Interned, so maybe that's why he was suspicious. We'll see tonight, when he gets back from work.

I'm going to start to read it right now, even though I have to study, I can manage to make a few hours free. :) :D

And btw, sorry because I wasn't writing about my Greece trip yet, I will finish post soon, as soon as I finish with my exams, I have the last exam on 31st of August... I need concentration and I need to set up the pictures :) So that's why I'm not done yet, even though the post is almost finished...

And for the end, here's a new song by Ricky Martin, which I like a lot...

Comments

  1. Ur do stunt work? Dayum! Dayum! Day-um!

    Be careful, man. Why not opt for something safer?

    Just asking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phunk Factor: Sorry, I misused a word "stunt" and I fixed it. I didn't do any stunt job, I was in the audiences and I was clapping... In my language it's something similar to word stunt, that's why I used it ;) Sorry for misunderstanding, I fixed it and edited the article ;) now it's a "job on TV" and not "stunt job on TV" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, let me know if you think that's a good read. I didn't care too much for that Ricky Martin song . . . he's not one of my favorites. But he's not terrible either. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if the book is any good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will write my review post soon, I read it, it was a nice read @Aek... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?