Welcome to the new 'honest' blogger

Let's spread the community spirit one more time. =)

With this post I would like to say 'Welcome!' to the another new blogger of our blogosphere. I know that I've already posted this post few days ago, but I simply couldn't exclude his blog. He has a blog for only short time (one month and few days) and he really made his blog unique and amazing. I admit, I'm bit jealous :-)

I didn't include him in previous post cause I found out his blog after writing that post and when I read it, I simply loved it. He's so honest and he made me feel amazing.

So, I'm devoting the whole post to his blog. I know that I don't have much followers but if he receives at least one new follower, I'll be satisfied...
So, go ahead and check his blog at Confused yet Honest

Comments

  1. awww...... thanks a lot my friend!!!
    You're wonderful!! :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, no worries, you really deserve readers... :) Keep blogging :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been reading through your blog.

    I too have a perfect life, although I am also in the process of deciding if it is the life I want.

    Best of luck on your journey of finding out where you belong.

    www.gayoncemeanthappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot! It really means me a lot to see new followers.

    I've also noticed your blog when I saw comment on Sam's blog today and man, I got interested and especially when i saw the title "Remember when gay meant happy" :) and your story is kinda interesting, married and all that... And consider me your new reader :)... I will try to catch up soon... :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?