Welcome to the new people of blogosphere

As you can see, I've become quite often with the posts... :) I told you that I will change... I left my paranoia and my fear of someone finding out about me somewhere else and I think that I'm starting to feel more free with this blog, which is the whole point of it.

So, in the honor of that I would like to share a few new blogs with you (my amazing readers) :) I know that I don't have too much readers, and maybe the new bloggers won't get what they deserve (a lot of visitors), but at least I would make some effort. And one more time I would like to say thanks to the all readers who read my blog, that really means me a lot!


OK, here we go... I have only four new blogs for today and one blog of one person who we all know - Bob
Rendre Bleu (rendrebleu.blogspot.com) - A guy from Mexico who started his blog recently. He's trying to merge and handle his student life, his family life and his secret/closeted bisexual life. He's very good person and I think that his blog really deserves to be read. Take a look!!!

Being Bi in college (bi-but-why.blogspot.com) - Very interesting blog, also one bisexual who tries to live with his secret feelings toward his roomate/best friend at the college, and we all know that college life can sometimes be very „crazy“.

Thoughts of a gay teen (agayolive.blogspot.com) - Totally new blog from one closeted boy from Paris. He has only few posts, but the reading is very interesting. Wish him 'welcome' to the blogosphere.

Closet Jock Turned Actor (closetjockturnedactor.blogspot.com) - The brand new blog „born“ in January, the freshman in blogosphere :) Give him the warm welcome, he really sounds like nice person, former basketball player, and now he's an actor. Who knows where he'll end, maybe he'll become really famous :)
___________________
Riding the Wave (ridngthewave.blogspot.com) - Bob, person who probably follows the most blogs of our blogosphere and who always have nice and supportive advices and comments. He really sounds like good person and I only want to express my gratitude to him through this small post. Maybe it won't change anything, but the point is to try to support each other :) Bob, thank you one more time for everything.

Comments

  1. Thanks for you last comments ;) Now I have a new blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) always... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. B

    hey thanks for those kind words and you know i get so much out following and commenting. I hope you are having a great day

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?