Quick post


This will be small post and big teaser for next posts... Sorry for not blogging in a while, but I had a lot of work with school and stuff and I had a problem with school (my marks and stuff)... I will explain everything.

I have so much to tell you all, you won't believe what is happening to me :-) Maybe, soon I will have my first boyfriend... And I feel so GOOD!

All the details tomorrow, I feel so happy now and I wanted to share this feeling with you... What a wonderful day! :-)

I hope that you are also doing fine...? From Wednesday I'm on my Spring Break, FINALLY!!! Can't wait!

Comments

  1. :O you can't leave me like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its about time! lol But I understand. bfn - Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you and your teasers. Of course we all want to know more!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Tell Tell. ha ha good on yea mate hope all go's to plan and your next update is all smiles lust and love
    Eddie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?