The Perfect Day

Time for a dirty question; what is your favourite fantasy when you masturbate? - Wayne (from Ask me anything)

I got this interesting question from Wayne and I will satisfy his wish and write about one of my fantasies. This one is my current one... Inspired with some guy, and probably soon, you’ll find out more about him. I won't use names and places, it will be my attemt to make my first artistic story in English, and that’s really big challenge for my vocabulary and my whole English text structure. That’s why I was delaying the questions for so long, and now I finally found time to do it right. Sorry, Wayne… But here it is, finally :-) And when I masturbate, the favourite part is sex part, of course (obviously), but the whole story as imagined in my head turns me on, so that’s the real answer to your question and the rest is just my attempt to make post bit better and more beautiful and more artistic. And I will try to present my fantasy as best as I can, but keep in mind that I can’t write that well yet in English and it’s maybe even better in my head or in my native language than in this short story, but I gave it a shot. And also have in mind that I have never been with a guy (yet) so this is just pure imagination and my impression what is like to be with a guy. I can’t wait to hear your comments. And please write feedback on grammar mistakes and English mistakes I made… It will be great help. Thanks in advance. So here we go :) Enjoy…



***
    I just landed at the airport. After six hour flight, I felt really exhausted. He was expecting me standing there and smiling toward me. He spotted me. He was wearing his usual military uniform and seemed even hotter and more handsome then the last time I saw him two months ago. I finished with checking and I passed the control. I wanted to run to him and to hug him so hard, but I couldn’t because there were too many people in the terminal and we didn’t want any inconvenient situation, so I just slowly walked toward him making my legs walk slowly. So we just hugged for short time, so no one would get suspicious. He smelled so nice, I missed him a lot. I was feeling like I’m melting.
    “Hey, you” he simply said with his adorable voice.
    “Hey” I was so overwhelmed that I couldn’t say anything more than that.
    “I missed you so much” he whispered to my ear so no one could hear.
    I wanted to kiss those beautiful full lips, which has been moving and saying those sweat melodic words, but I couldn’t - yet. So I just stared at him while we were walking together to the exit and went to the parking, trying to be as normal as we could. Quietly, we entered his small private car. He started the car. He seemed so hot when he was doing that. I didn’t have the urge to talk, I just wanted to watch him and see what have changed in past two months – nothing. He was still my beautiful, handsome boyfriend who I love so much. We continued for some time driving and then suddenly he turned left to some desert road in the woods and just when I was turning my head toward him to ask what is happening he kissed me. I felt his warm lips. He kissed me so pasionatelly, that I felt butterflies one more time, like it was first time he ever did that. I kissed him back and I tried to come closer to him, but it was really uncomfortable because we were in the car. I don't know how much time have passed, but I know that I wanted for that moment to last forever.
    “I missed you too” I said.
    He just smiled and showed me his white, perfect teeth and started the car again.
    Then we started talking about everything we have missed during two month period. He was still in the army; it was his full time job, unfortunately for us, but I didn’t have problem with that. He was moved three times from one place to another for some stupid army reasons which I didn’t understand; he didn’t come out to his brother, even though he told me that he will probably. His brother started to suspect our friendship. That’s the main reason why I’m staying at the hotel this time. We didn’t want to become even more suspicious. His mother was not ill anymore and I was so glad to hear that. She had some virus and she is really old woman so it was really dangerous for her. But she’s fine now. She’s really nice and pleasant old woman and I miss her so much, too. But I think that I won’t be able to see her this time because I won’t go to his house during this visit.
    We entered the city and my hotel was becoming nearer, and I didn’t want that. I wanted to hug him so bad and to feel his warm body and only to be there with him for all eternity, because I knew that he need go, and he will leave me alone in the hotel for some time. He has some work to do today, some army work.
But, then suddenly, while I was thinking about that, he stopped the car and I realised that we were in the front of my hotel. I didn’t want to go out of the car; just being there with him was enough for me. I wanted to watch him and to hear him speaking, nothing else (for now at least). But I must go. So I slowly looked at him and wanted to kiss him one more time, but I couldn’t because there were a lot of people in the streets, so we just walked out and he helped me to grab my stuff from the back of the car.
    “I will come tonight” he said and smiled with his adorable smile. I was stunned by butterflies one more time. Even though we are together for over two years now, I felt like it is the first time for everything we were doing, and I know that he feels the same. He simply stared at me with those beautiful hazel eyes and I wanted to take him immediately inside, but I couldn’t… We hugged again for short time like in the airport and I started walking toward doors of the hotel. I heard him closing the car doors and starting the engine again. He drove away. I entered the hotel.

***
    The weather here was so sultry and I was sweating a lot, so I took a cold shower, change my cloths and went to sleep for some short time because I was still tired from my long journey.
    I was woken by knocking on the doors. Only he could know the number of my room, so I jumped from the bed, with only my underwear on me and opened the door. He had changed his cloths and now he was wearing simple shirt and shorts. His muscles were shaped as never before while he was in that shirt. I looked at his strong arms and then at his peaceful, stunning eyes. He was looking at me with lust. He wanted me and I wanted him.
    He slowly entered the dark room, and come close to me. The only sparkle of light was the moonlight that entered our room after I closed and locked the door. It seemed like we were in a dream. I kissed him first, he embraced his arms around me and I move him closer to me, too. We were connected one more time. Slowly, we moved toward my temporary hotel bed and we fell down on it. I was lying over him and felt his strong, well-built muscular body under me. While he couldn’t take anything off me, I started taking off his shirt. He muscles seems so amazing while he was in it, but when I take it off, it was even better. The army really has its own charm. It is hard and dangerous, but he is the result. He didn’t look perfect, he was perfect. I slowly started to kiss his chest, his nipples, and his packs. I was so turned on. He was so turned on. I could feel it. I slowly started to unbutton his pants while kissing him once again. I closed my eyes and then he turned me over and he repeated the same process on me, the only problem he didn’t have was my pants, they already was taken off. His strong arms once again touched me and I relaxed. I knew that I was safe and that he’s only mine. We are going to become one once more, after long time. I love him so much. He means world to me, and I know that he feels the same way.
    After more kissing, we have become one and it was feeling so good. Time has stopped; no one existed in the world except us. There was no bed, there was no hotel, and there was no one, just us in eternal embrace. He slowly climbed up so he could see my eyes. He kissed me again. I could only see two pearls of green and brown color looking at me. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, he was still there, looking at me, loving me, wanting me, taking me to the place of eternal pleasure. I was wondering am I dreaming, and after looking in those sweat, beautiful eyes, I knew that I wasn’t.
    The time stopped again for one moment which seemed even longer than infinity, and it felt so good, and so perfect. I couldn’t feel anything, he couldn’t feel anything, time stopped and we were captured in it. Then he lay down on the bed which appeared all of a sudden and we split. The connection is broken, but it’s not lost, it is still here, and I can feel it. I could feel the bond. I could hear his fast breath and my fast breath. And then after some time everything went silent for one second.
    The clock has started to tick once again. Everything was turning back to normal. We were back. I could see the room once again. It was like I was hypnotized. Then I felt little tickle on my hand and I turned my head to him. He was looking at me with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my entire life. I come closer to him and kissed him one more time, and then I took his hand and turned myself over to another side and embrace his arm around me still holding it. I was going into another world, the world which isn’t better than this one; I was going into world of dreams and I simply wanted to come back as soon as possible, but I knew that he was going with me too. He was next to me, forever.

***
    I woke up, finally. He was still there, next to me, still embracing me, I could feel his warm body, his arms around me, and his slow movement while he was breathing and being alive. The sun came in slowly, it was morning, maybe the dawn, maybe the late morning, but I didn’t care. I slowly touched his hair, his lips, and his face. He was deeply asleep. I could hear the clock ticking and I wanted to start this morning on perfect way. There are so many expressions which you can say to someone. I even tried several combinations in my head and I decided to use the simplest one.
    “Hey, it’s morning”, I said and kissed his warm lips one more time.

THE END

Comments

  1. Oh wow!!!! That was amazing! Soooooo romantic. Not trying to attract attention as you went to the hotel, and the other-worldly description of being in bed together was well done; the guy who gets you is going to be a lucky man indeed. And I think army guys turn you on; no wussy young boys for you! lol Your English was quite good; the tense wasn't quite right in just a few spots, and you missed only a few articles, but nicely done! I hope everything is going well for you and your exams. (I remember them in my youth!) You will be in a much stronger position someday when your education is completed and financial independence allows you to have more control over your life. Anyway, a nice story; I'm impressed! - Wayne :) (that profile pic is really me taken a few weeks ago)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was more sweet and cute than dirty. :-P Loved the fantasy though, such a romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is...wow. Now that is true intimacy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @wayner: Thanks a lot, my friend... :) I feel kinda shy now...
    And please tell me where my tenses are wrong and what articles are missing, please!!! I want to fix it, so to make it more better and to learn something, too
    And exams are not so well, but it will be better...

    @Manu: :P

    @Aek: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :) One day it will be true :) LOL

    @fireinthebelly: Thanks a lot, I really enjoyed while I was writing... And it felt so great while I was doing that :) I must repeat this one more time, but I need my moment of inspiration :D


    THANKS ONE MORE TIME TO EVERYONE FOR READING!!! :) It really means me a lot (ok, I think that I said that for like million times, but it's true and I tend to repeat it a lot :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwww..... that's so sweet!
    I love Romance and Romantic People!
    (No wonder we're good friends) ;)

    I hope this gay (gay = happy) story comes to life soonn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that too, both gay and happy, or just gay :) hahah whatever :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?