Hot Dream!

When I woke up I realised that I dreamt a very very weird dream. You know how the dreams can be weird and full of unexplained stuff so keep that in mind when you're reading this post. =)

Of course, I don't know how it started and of course that I don't remember the whole thing, but I will tell you what I remember. Maybe this dream was the result of not masturbating in a long time (few days :P) because of exams... You will see why I'm saying this :)


It started with some road trip with two of my friends. The first one is my male friend who I used to hang out and we were good friends, but when he started to act weird towards me, our friendship was doomed :( The other person from my dream is my female best friend, and she knows about me, I mean I came out to her two years ago. I know that I should probably give them some name, but I don't have any ideas right now. So for now, the male-friend will be male-friend, and my best friend will be my best friend.

We were heading to some house and I don't remember the trip so well. But when we come to the house, it was pretty familiar, I mean, like I saw it somewhere and like I even was inside of that house earlier, still this kind of feeling is usual for some dream, but I can't explain it, the feeling was just too familiar. Creepy feeling. We were experiencing our trip we used to take when we were in school one more time.

And then, I realised that you can see one of the tallest building in my city from this place, even though it's impossible cause we were far far away. Still, I was able to see it and it felt amazing, I don't know why, but it was. Later that building turned into some other, and I get the feeling that it's the same one. Crazy stuff happens in dreams, I know :-)

When we entered the house, it became a hotel hall, we find out that we were the only visitors with some other random (and hot) guys... :)

The next thing - I am running through some field, hiding behind the barn like I'm frighten or something and I even think that someone is chasing me, but I really can remember who he/she was, and there were some children who were playing the ball and they looked scary (OK, I really need to stop watching the horrors with some creepy children-ghost shit, like 'One Missed Call', 'The Unborn' or 'The Ring' and that kind of movies :) ). Then the children disappear, and I returned into hotel and met with my male friend from high school and with my best friend in the hall. The male-friend was wearing only a towel and we walk down the hall near the room where the others random guys were staying. And then my male-friend throws the towel and the other random guy opens the door and he's also naked, and their "tools" were amazing :)! And then I entered into scared-of-finding-about-my-sexuality mood but I somehow entered inside the room and after some short time my male friend and the other guys were flirting and my best friend encouraged me to enter their conversation. But of course, I was too scared, first because of her being there and I didn't want to get naked in front of her (that was in dream, I thought that I need to get naked) and second cause I was too shy, don't know why. If something like that happens for real, I probably wouldn't hesitate, and I even had crush on that male friend for some short time, but nothing serious.

Then, I somehow ran out of the room and was going to take a shower and I took a shower :P with a lot of jerking off while I was in a shower, and it really felt good, like real thing, beside the fact that I was asleep. When I woke up, I was home alone and we all know what happened after waking up :-)...

P.S. From now on, the 'male friend from school' will be Josh, and 'my best friend' will be May!

Comments

  1. Dreams can certainly be weird. That one's pretty strange, if I do say so myself. But no wet dream at the end of that? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hypnos

    I dont understand that dream at all but it sure sounded nice :)

    Hope all is well, take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cvn70: Thanks for commenting, and as for the dream understanding, neither do I :) and yeah, experiencing it was amazing :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?