Boredom and New Year's Eve

Life these past few weeks is kinda so boring and so same. I mean, I go to the lessons, I go back home, study, hang out with my friends, then go to sleep, then wake up, study and then go to the University again, and so on and on and on.

Right now, I'm on the break with the Uni, because I'm studying for the exams. Here the education system is kinda different, I think that this exams are kinda similar to American midterms, or maybe not, but all in all, you need to study because you can't pass this year if you don't pass this exams. I have 9 exams (subjects) to prepare and it's kinda too difficult, but I think that I will manage (somehow) :P

Now, a quick review of my New Year's Eve. It was a disaster :D I went in some club with my best friends. We got drunk and I end up kissing and making out with some girl, I think that her name was something with an E, I don't remember her at all, well it's all foggy, she was slim and had hot body and my friends make fun of me cause she was bit unattractive in the face. I shouldn't drink so much, but it was New Year and I was with my friends, we were celebrating. At the end, I somehow got her number in my phone and somehow we manage to go out of the club and we end up in our neighborhood. I never called her or even sent her a message, cause maybe I'm a coward or I was influenced by the opinion of my friends about her, so I just forgot about her. Night was crazy, but nothing special. The next day I was forced to plan my study program, cause I had only 14 days until the exams (now it's only 8)... Oh shit!!! :D

OK, that's about it for now. Take care...

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're doing alright. :-)

    Good luck on your exams!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?