New trip/Summer holiday

While this is being published (I made it a scheduled post) I'm in a bus and I'm heading to Corfu, Greece...

I hope that I will have Internet there and that I will be able to blog about my trip over there. I'm going there with David and two other friends from childhood and neighborhood, who I didn't mention earlier, and let's make them the names right now. The first one will be called Isaac and the second one will be Ivan... (Wow, please, don't ask me where I find the names for the characters for my blog :P, I just tend to leave the first letter the same as a real name, that's why they are sometimes weird and 'ancient')...

I think the trip will be great, it will be relaxing, ti will be lot of parties and getting away from this city... I don't expect much and I don't expect it to be a life changing experience, I'm just in a need of holiday.

See ya soon with new updates from Corfu... ;) Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Have fun! Take lots of pics!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I DID take a lot of pictures ;) I will put a few of them on this blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?