I came to Budapest :)

I'm just posting this short post to tell you I happily and successfully came to Budapest, and I have Internet and everything is fine. I hanged out with Mike yesterday, and with Chris, imagine that, what a weird situation, all three of us with a lot of drama behind us. It was too hard for me, because I was watching and torturing myself, but I wanted to say "Goodbye" to Mike and I did. Everything went fine, I missed him..

Okay, that's all for now, I wanna go out a bit in the city and see what is going on...

Thanks for reading and for all your comments, I'll try to reply on them... :)

Comments

  1. Dear,
    I promise you: You'll be fine.
    I know how you feel now! I know!
    Life is hard, but great!
    You must live it, because you're young.
    And, when you will forgive him (yes, one day, you will), you will meet someone new, intresting... And you will fell in love again!
    Hugs and kisses, and good luck! You're strong man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck there in Budapest! I hope everything goes well. Let us know how you're doing (and upload some pics of the city if you can). :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?