Budapest - Day 4 - Sunday, February 6th

After the rough night, I didn’t have any headache nor a hangover, everything was perfect (probably because I drunk a lot of water right after going to sleep, which is a good technique for the hangover, believe me).

This day I was visiting Citadella, the famous Hungarian hill, the highest spot in Budapest, where you can see whole Budapest, almost the whole panorama.

Also, this day I decided to find some hostel, and to move there, because I didn’t want to be a burden to Den, he already did a lot for me, usually couchsurfing lasts like 2-3 day and I was at his place 4 days already. I was visiting Citadella during night, and that moment was really scary, because I got somewhere near the hill and then ended in some neighborhood where there was no light, so I kinda got scared, but everything was fine later. Then, after going there, at the top and seeing magnificent view of the whole Buda and the whole Pest, I was stunned and amazed and it was simply – beautiful. Even this word is not enough to explain it. I saw some pictures of Citadella during day, but during night it’s way better and the weather was so clear, there was no fog, there were no clouds, you could see the stars. Simply said, it was perfect and I really enjoyed it.

When I decided to go back I again stepped into the dark. This way was a bit different, but I was walking down the hill in some crappy staircase and it was really slippery and I also got scared, because I was all alone, but still remained free.

Meanwhile, I forgot to mention that I was looking for a job while I was in Budapest (because as I said, I went there with the intention of leaving everything behind me) and I have found some. One of them was working in some hostel and the guy told me that he will message me when he’s out there in that hostel so I can come for an interview.

When I got home, totally tired, Den promised me that he will take me to cinema the following day, free of charge, to say goodbye. It was so nice of him. I told him that I will move tomorrow to the hostel, I just needed to book one. He was really great, I couldn't have wished for more. I don't know did I got lucky or is there someone watching over mer, but this couchsurfing experience was perfect.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?