Butteflies

I didn't see him whole day, cause he had to be at some birthday and I was busy whole day, but I felt butterflies whole day in my tummy while thinking about him and the previous day... I almost forgot how this feeling is so freaking amazing. :))) We are texting each other a lot and we talked on the phone... We will meet tomorrow again and he told me that he would like to see me, but he can't get out of the party, cause the girl who is celebrating birthday is his good friend, even though we were planning and texting about seeing each other for at least half an hour. And I want to see him so bad...

Here's one picture for you, this one reminds me of yesterday... Yeah, we were in similar position yesterday, well, almost the same position, omg :)))))...


And I'm listening to 3 Doors Down the whole day, so here's one song which I really like...
P.S. Now I saw video, it's bit creepy, cause I didn't have that in my mind, but listen to the words, I really like them:

Lately i'm so tired of waiting for you
To say that it's ok, but tell me
Please, would you one time
Just let me be myself
So i can shine with my own light
Let me be myself
Would you let me be myself

That's all I've ever wanted from this world
Is to let me be me


Comments

  1. I remember very well in my youth trying to figure out how to get privacy for sex. Almost impossible in the winter time cos there were always family members home. But for the rest of the year, the abundant woods (here in eastern Canada) provided lots of private, natural beauty for sex. I remember many times laying with my young boyfriend in a beautiful clearing in the woods in the summertime; the sun shining down in rays and a carpet of flowers and ferns all around; birds singing, the breeze in the trees, the woodsy smells intoxicating. Nothing to distract you from the sex. (and no fucking cellphones back then!) Someday, I can die happy with these memories. Anyway, I hope you and your boyfriend can find some privacy and a bed like in that picture! I'm happy for you. bfn - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks wayner... Lol, in the woods, I was always wondered how that looks like and I have some amazing woods only 15 minutes from my house, but V. isn't that eager to "relax" in the nature... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! Hope things develop more and that it keeps u happy.. let the butterflies keep dancing in your tummy. it's an amazing feeling :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?