Budapest - part 2012

Hey.

I successfully applied for scholarship and I got one. I'm now senior year and I started my classes two weeks ago and I was very busy past few months, like crazy-busy.

I'm still with N. and I'm very happy :), we even said "I love you" part. I'm spending like 4 out of 7 days a week at his place and I can't explain in simple words how I feel... 

He's amazing, comforting, smart, adoring, super hot and so on. I got totally used to him and after almost 9 months of beautiful relationship I can say that we are really close now and true couple. I will try to talk more about him later. (just for the record, I'm typing this from his computer while he's taking a shower... I'm spending night here cause the train to Budapest is tomorrow early early in the morning. He even kinda said 'hi' to "my readers" even though I didn't gave him a link for the blog, but he knows and respects my privacy. I told you he's amazing.)

Budapest...
I'm going to Budapest again with some friends from college, George (I think I mentioned him before), his ex boyfriend and a bunch of other people, who are going to be in Budapest for some major European event, so we will attend some conferences and stuff. We'll be in a hostel all together, all of my close friends and I literally can't wait. I was so stressed with exams and process of applying for scholarship so I need a few days off. I will stay there till Sunday. But this time I plan to visit some of gay clubs, cause I didn't have chance to go there last time I was in Budapest. Now I have amazing company so nothing is stopping me. We even plan to visit a drag queens' night and George got some invitations already for party which will be tomorrow.

Also, the other news is that I got another scholarship and I will be visiting Berlin and Germany from 16th of November til 1st of December. I will be one week in Berlin and later we'll be in some city next to Münich. I will tell you more about it. I can't wait. I didn't go anywhere during summer, but winter will be very amazing when it comes to traveling. And Berlin! OMG, I heard a lot of stories about that city, and my hotel is kinda in some gay neighborhood.

That's all for now. See ya after Budapest with new stuff. And I want to say a few words about last post... No, I won't delete any of my previous posts, I will just leave them, but even I realize that I've changed a lot.

Okay, I need to recheck a few things before I go to the trip in less than 8 hours. See ya

Comments

  1. So glad things are working out for you. Stay on track. (finally got blogger scrolling again after downloading Windows 8 lol) - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your amazing blog. I'm a gay guy who can't come out because of my family and other relationships, I feel so...trapped sometimes I feel like I should just explode. I hurt on the inside and it wont go away. I saw your blog and had to read everything! I can't explain it, but I feel...better after reading this blog and can't wait for more posts. I don't know you...and will never ever meet you, but thank you, im actually breathing again. -Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad I can help, I got your e-mail and stay strong, everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?