Back for good this time

Ok, like you probably noticed I wasn't here for about a LOT :) !!! More or less six (with numbers: 6 :P ) months...

I didn't write first because of some problems with my computer, second because I didn't have inspiration and third because I was so lazy to type on my stupid slow computer.

Now I bought a brand new one and I'm ready for some more blogging. I already feel relaxed and ready to talk and share some more thoughts.

Let me in short lines tell you how was my summer holiday: NOTHING SPECIAL! :))))
Hehehe, well it was really special, but not considering my other side. There were some situations which could be very productive, but I was too coward to try something and the other main problem is my friends, I were with them all the time, so I only fool around with girls, not boys...

So, as far as I know I'm not even bisexual :P, cause I actually didn't even try anything with some boy, only girls. I need to work on that as soon as possible...

Beside that there wasn't anything interesting for this blog, or at least I can't remember right now, but if I do, I will post.

I got into University on scholarship and now I'm second month of studies at SOME university which is really good and amazing and I'm loving it with every day even more.

That's all for now, I know that I'm kinda short, but at least I started to posting again :)

Also, the most important thing, I want to thank to Aek who encouraged me the most for starting blogging again and to all other people who are still following this blog. It really means me a lot. I stumbled upon a lot of new blogs and I will try to follow all of them. One of them is Carwin's closet. Looks really nice, even though I didn't yet started to read it, but I will soon. So take a look!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you're back to blogging!! I actually came across the last email I wrote to you and was thinking about writing another email in a few days.

    Does this mean you'll also be online again every now and then? ;-)

    Hurray on the new computer and I'm glad things are going well at uni. Those are some of the best years of your life, so enjoy them fully!

    Can't wait to read more. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll be online every now and then :) Thank you so much for the support...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging. Thanks for linking to my blog. I'm honored. I hope to see you on msn. my msn is jasoncarwin1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about that for a coincidence - I only moved the link to your blog to my 'defunct' blogroll a couple of days ago! now I'm very happy to be able to move it back again.

    *welcome back to blogworld* Hypnos. hope to read more about you in the future.

    best wishes
    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @torchy!: heheh, I've read your post last night and I was thinking where did I finished so now I know :) but I'm glad that you put me back, thanks a lot. I will try to blog more ofter, now I have the conditions... :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?