Online dating

I really don't know is this good or bad, but in my country it is really hard to find people who are gay or bisexual. Well, they really exist, but they are pretending to be straight cause it's really hard to live your life like outed gay.

So, because I never was in gay relationship or even be with a gay, I decide to join some local gay community website. You can put your profile and people can send you a message. And I can say that I'm surprised.

I got a lot of disgusting messages just asking for sex in some really disgusting way... I just ignored messages like that. But I got three really nice messages, now even more with really nice people. Some guy who is only one year older than me and some other guy who is 5 years older and the third one is guy who is 8 years old. Well, I'm just discussing with them through email so nothing happened and no one knows who I am in real life. Second guy became disgusting when I told him that I'm not for a meeting right now, so he's not in my list anymore.

Who knows, maybe I'm going to see one of them soon. The first (one year older) guy seems nice, but only seems. I don't really know is he real and does he have really 19 years. And I don't even know how he looks like, but from the emails, I think that he's not so hot.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. Wow, best of luck to you. I'm always leery of online dating and such, straight, gay, or otherwise. What country do you live in? If you prefer not to say, you can just email me. My curiosity will feed itself indefinitely until you tell me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I am also as curious as Aek.

    I know what you mean about the anonymity thing. Sometimes when I talk with other bloggers or such, I feel very frustrated when I can't seem to convince someone completely that I'm 1) not a creep and 2) really am all the specs that I say I am.

    But, it really is better to be safe than sorry. Basic E-knowledge I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get them to send a timestampted mirror pic.

    Thats what MB's bf got me to do when I needed to give him proof that I was 16 lol. At the time I had no idea what a timestamped pic was.

    But anyway, I agree that the poblem is that most the gays are straight seeming (As am I :)).

    Hayden

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?