My mom is in a hospital...

My mom is in a hospital, she has a cancer, or at least a canceroid tissue in her mouth and now the doctors are examining her to see is the cancer harmful or can they remove it.

This made me realise that it's very easy to lose someone you love and that we are really fragile. I never thought about this and what I would do when my parents die. We usually don't think about that usual thing, which happens to all of us, but when something like this happens, you simply don't know what to think. I always acted like they will be here forever, but we all know that's impossible :-(

Even though I don't have great relationship with my parents due to my coming out last year, I'm very very attached to my mom and I don't know how would I handle if something happenes to her.

Also, I didn't talk much with them the past year, but as soon as I found out about this, I started to change my mood toward them, especially mom :-(

She is okay with me being gay and I even told her a small part of my relationship with U. But simply I felt very bad toward them when they didn't accept me as a homosexual man, and only after a long time mom showed some progress toward accepting me. And because of this, I kinda started to be away from them. I felt and I still feel hurt and unwanted and I don't have a desire to share any information with them, which is so sad. We look like strangers, we became strangers, we are strangers :-(

I can't write anymore, I don't know what to write and I don't know what to think and what to do. We need to wait to see the results of the examination. I hope that everything will be okay.

Thanks for reading,
B.

Comments

  1. I know how you are feeling bro, my family has been dealing with Cancer, ever since I can remember. My mother has been diagnosed with cancer 9 times and she is still going.

    Medical science has evolved so much. She will most likely be absolutely fine. Keep strong.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but don't fret just yet. Be patient just a little longer, however hard that may be. Like you said, you've got to wait for the results to come back.

    Depending on the stage of the cancer, it can be very easily treatable. Cancer treatment has come a long way in the last few decades and a lot of people survive and live long healthy lives.

    I'll keep you and your mom in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully they caught it early and treatment will be successful. I agree that acceptance of sexuality can be a process that can take years; focus on your education and future career and they will see that sexuality is just one component of your life, and you are the same as always. Hold your head high around your parents and be firm. My prayers are with you. - Wayne (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you lots of courage man.

    I know what you're going trough, my boyfriends mom was diagnosed 3 times with cancer before she past away last spring. I hope you don't have to go through this and they can come up with some treatment that helps her.

    Hugs, Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey B!

    I'm sorry to hear that about your mum. It must be one of the most horrible situation you can be... I hope from all my heart that she will be allright.

    I'm sorry to hear about the side effects of your coming out. I hope that time will also cure that, and that your family will be more understanding about that. It must be complicated for the parents, because it changes a lot of things in their plans, and that they sometimes thinks that they did something wrong. But as time passes, maybe they will understand...

    I send you my best messages and a lot of support.

    Have a merry christmas in any case!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?