Clubbing

OK. I'm bit drunk. D. wasn't at the party, but I had great time. I didn't hook up with that girl but we had some dirty dancing and I enjoyed a lot. Almost all my best friends were there and I was very happy. I also tried to catch some drunk guy in toilet but I didn't had luck with that action :) Lol, I'm just kidding.

I met a lot of new guys and one of them in joke said that he is bisexual. :P Maybe he is, but hides that and only makes jokes with that. He is really cute and has nice dance moves. I'm writing this through mobile, as previous three posts, and I'm waiting and waiting on the stairs to let alcohol go out of my blood to go home normal. I really had GREAT time. Good night everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?