Long time no see

Hello everybody, I missed you all very very much. I'm so glad to see that my blog is still followed and that I still have some visits. I'm so so sorry because I didn't updated in a very long time, I simply didn't have the need nor urge nor inspiration to write anything down, but now I want to update you with my life and to continue reading about yours (people who I'm following). A lot had happened and I experienced a huge amount of happenings in past six months. I can with certainty tell you that this period was my life changing period. You'll all see why...

From now on, the blog is again active, and now I have urge to write almost every day... Can't wait to start, I'll start tomorrow, right now I'm in my bed, ready to go to sleep, and tomorrow in coffee shop, you'll get the first post after long break (I don't know exactly how much have passed, but for me it feels like ages, dunno why)...

Thank you so much, to everybody who are reading these lines, it means a world to me...

Sincerely,
Your's B.

Comments

  1. Welcome back B. I won't delete a blog from my bloglist as long as it is still active. Quite often guys just have a lot of stuff going on and don't have the time for it. It is interesting to see how a guy in your situation is dealing with the sexual issues in your society. I hope things are going well for you. Me, I am enjoying my retirement and have purchased a new motorcycle (Triumph Street Triple R) cos the old one was 20yrs old and the transmission was getting noisey. But damn, I hate waiting for spring again here in Eastern Canada. bfn - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again. :-) Can't wait to read and get caught up. I hope everything's going alright for you right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life is booming and fading...

Photo of the Day: Reading

What happened with my studies?